Whether you follow a gluten-free diet by choice or by health requirement, finding an accommodating restaurant isn’t an easy task. Although many restaurants have started to sprinkle gluten-free items into the mix, the options are few and often uninspired. Here at Sammy’s, we don’t want your dietary restrictions to feel like a punishment. We want everyone who walks into one of our restaurants to be delighted by our comprehensive menu with options for discriminating palates and dietary requirements alike.
Our gluten-free promise to you is that we will take all essential measures and precautions during preparation to avoid cross-contamination. We also promise to keep our menu fresh and exciting—today, tomorrow and every day. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If you haven’t looked through our menu, here are a few gluten-free items we’re excited to share with you! (These items will delight gluten eaters, too.)
- Our Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salad is a great gluten-free precursor to any meal—or a strong candidate for a delectable entrée (whichever you prefer). Mixed greens, Gorgonzola, walnuts, grilled chicken, and basil are tossed with flavorful Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Our Grilled Shrimp Salad is another fantastic gluten-free entrée option. Marinated grilled shrimp sits atop a bed of mixed greens, scallions, bell peppers, tomatoes, feta, cilantro, spinach, and sunflower seeds. If you’re craving a classic salad, our Greek and Caesar salads are also gluten-free!
- Enjoy a bowl of Edamame toasted with sesame seeds—or a plate of Oak Roasted Curried Cauliflower served with a tangy lemon aioli. Both options are gluten-free and easy to share. If you’re interested in starting off your meal with a gluten-free soup, we recommend the Kobe Beef Chili—a hearty soup topped with mozzarella and scallions.
- For a gluten-free pasta option, we have a Brown Rice Penne Bolognese with beef, tomato sauce, and fresh shaved Romano cheese. For a gluten-free entrée, we recommend our Flat Iron Steak served with fingerling potatoes, asparagus, and tomatoes.
- For dessert, we have a decadent Messy Sundae with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, walnuts, and whipped cream.
This list covers a few of the gluten-free menu items we have here at Sammy’s. We invite you to try them all! Be sure to let your Sammy’s server know about your gluten-free diet, so they can recommend menu items based on your preferences. We hope to see you at one of our Sammy’s locations soon. Find the location nearest to you here.